What else do I really need right now?

For all 23 years of living in this world, lot of things I have going through..so what is it? don't have to tell u guys about it. the highest achievement that I had now is I am degree holder. should I proud of it? YES..after struggling for many years and finally become graduate have make my parents happy..the facilities or gadgets that I had currently? just satisfied about it even though some of them that I really need a change after looking the new technology currently are better than what I have now..but the price of it, I can't afford it. It's ok..just use it even though what I have now is really outdated..job? huhu..insyallah I will get a permanant job at the place that I currently doing a training as long I'm doing well at the place that I'm doing my training now. just pray for me ok..

what else? how about love? hmm...really hard to talk about this..ONLY this is what I FAILED..for me right now is not the best time for me to get a serious relationship. get job 1st then only can think about this. yeah you graduated & you have anything that you have achieved that does not mean you can easily think to have a serious relationship..maybe this is the only thing that I really need right now..what ever it is I'm still young..can have this anytime from now..is it really important for me to think about this now? forget it..my last messae is just be thankful what ever you have..about what I still failed now..I never give up to try..so see you again for upcoming post..bye.

1 comments: (+add yours?)

Hamim said...

True bro. Don't let love be a distraction in what you can achieve now. Trust me. You dont want that to happen.