Majlis perkahwinan dan open house..

Once again, last saturday (10 Oct), I went to Kelana Jaya to attend a weeding. It was my friend's brother wedding. huhu..and can't imagine I met again my old schoolmate who used to study in SMK Kelana Jaya. It's been a while maybe 2 years we never met each other. Thank God..I'm very speechless right not to talk about this. Then in the evening at same day, I went to my friend's sister house at Seri Kembangan for her open house. Wow..what a tired day. Journey from Bangi-Kelana Jaya-Seri Kembangan-Bangi was a long journey buth worth.


Then next day, Sunday (11 Oct) I went to Kelana Jaya again to attend one of my quite closest friend's open house who also used to study in same school (SMK Kelana Jaya). We never met about 5-6 years if not mistaken which means since I move to Bangi I never met him. But the technology helps us a lot since Fecebook and Friendster connect us back. Since we never met each other about 6 years, we just contact each other through Facebook and Friendster and finally we met at his house. Well, that's all what I want to share with you guys.

0 comments: (+add yours?)