Ending of 2009

2009 is almost at the end. Lets rewind what happen during last 12 months.

January 09
  • Create this blog on 1st January
  • Met Malaysian Angkasawan, Dr Sheikh Muszhaphar at Alamanda, Putrajaya on 3rd January
  • Dengue fever, stay at hospital for 3 days on 14 or 15 January
  • Mom had dengue fever 2 weeks after I was attacked, mom stay at hospital 1 week
  • Met SMK Kelana Jaya friends at One Utama, celebrate my belated birhday on 31st January

February 09

  • Mutiara Bangi Neighbour, Ikhwan go to Aussie futher studies
  • Tahlil for late gradfather passed away 5 years ago
  • Decide and confirm for BS(belum selesai) result for final year projet

March 09

  • Not much happen but just wish my brother Happy Birthday during this month coz his birthday falls on March

April 09

  • My 2nd cousin, kak Farahana married
  • Receive rumours that anybody who BS their final year project has to present on early June 09 (damn!). And the rumours is true
  • Start completing final year project

May 09

  • My brother's birthday, abg Naz on 1st May
  • My cousin kak sha (Natasha) married
  • Celebrate mothers day with parents a day after cousins wedding at Pizza Hut, Alamanda, Putrajaya. I belanja my mom ok

June 09

  • Start present my final year project and PASS it. The date to be remember: 3rd June 09
  • Father's birthday on 9th June. celebrate? Don't remember..

July 09

  • Class begin after 3 months "holiday" since April until June

August 09

  • Parents wedding anniversary on 1st August
  • Begining of ramadhan

September 09

  • My brother, Akmal officially become father after his wife deliver baby boy name, Gen Darwish on 12 September. Gen was born in Sendai Japan.
  • Celebrate raya normally

October 09

  • Mom's birthday on 5th October. Celebrate? Belanja her Pizza Hut at Alamanda without father coz mom's birhday on weekdays
  • Start to know majority of the youth who also my neighbour in Mutiara Bangi.
  • Brother's birthday, abg Zed on 30th October

November 09

  • Finish final year exam on 5th November
  • Went to Japan on 10th November to visit my brother, Akmal, kak Ab (Akmal's wife) and Gen in Sendai, Japan. Coming back home to Malaysia on 23 November
  • Celebrate Hari Raya Haji 3 days after return home from Japan
  • My cousin on my father's side, kak nur married.
  • Begining my final semester in UNITEN on 30th November

December 09

  • Akmal, kak Ab and Gen come back to Malaysia for holiday on 21 December

Well that's all I think that I remember what happen during year 2009. Actually there are more activities that happen on that year but I have to make a short rewind of 2009 since I have no much time for blogging nowdays. So, that all from me. Happy New Year! Lets begin a new chapter on 2010.

0 comments: (+add yours?)