Welcome back from holiday

Hello everybody! Welcome back! How is your holiday? Well, hope you guys enjoying the holiday(some just have short holiday cos of chinese new year). You know what. I also enjoy my holiday which I went to Kelana Jaya(my old hometown) on 2nd day of chinese new year (27 jan 09) to meet 2 of my school friends, Mariani and Zaki who also live there too. Actually they are my schoolmate during secondary school when I live in Kelana Jaya about 5-6 years ago and I am the only one who plan to meet them.

The purpose to met them is just to have fun and celebrate over belated birtday of me and Zaki since our d.o.b are same (4th January 1987). hehe..As what I have planned with them, we met at Kings (nama kedai kek) in Giant Mall at Kelana Jaya and I finally arrive there about almost to 1 p.m. (dh lewat sampai sbnrnya sbb janji sampai pukul 12.30 p.m.). When I arrive at the cake shop, I threat them a medium size cake (dh janji dgn diorg aku nk belanja) then we went to kfc for our lunch (Sorry guys. Feel guilty coz heboh suruh boikot barang2 israel and amerika. tp xpe..lps hari tu xmakan kfc, pizza hut and mcD). After finished our lunch and eat the cake, we went to One Utama (OU) and we went there with Zaki's car.

After arrive at OU, it was enjoyable day where three of us just took a picture at rainforest and anywhere where we like inside OU and finally we went home after Zaki drop me and Mariani at Giant Mall (keta tinggal jap kt Giant Mall). Here are the picture that I could share with all of you. (jgn nk tackle Mariani ek.hehehe..maybe dia dh ada boyfriend)

The cake that I threat them.Sedap! Luar choc dlm rasa kopi :)

Happy nk potong kek.

Part of the cake that have been cut by me

tgh lapo nk mkn burger zinger tower. dpn aku tu Zaki. Dialah orgnye yg birthday sama dgn aku :P

err...nilh Mariani. Kitrg kwn je sbnrnye..sama ada dia single ke x kena tanya dia ek.

kt rainforest OU

taufiq, zaki n mariani

0 comments: (+add yours?)