Congratulations uniten graduates!

Last weekend (15 & 16 aug) was convocation day for all graduates from uniten. Once again want to say congratulations to all of them. Some of my friends who are same batch with me since foundation already graduate. Honest to say i'm proud with u guys. So, after this when u guys start working in any places, please work hard. Just can't wait for my turn to graduate. Insyallah next year would be my turn. Just pray and work hard to achive what I want.

p/s: Not to forget to say congrats to Sharifah Laila (information system student) who receive a special award from exxon mobil. I'm not surprise u got that award since u achive an outstanding result for every semester (dgr cite je la). even though i'm not close with her, but u making the information system students proud. :)

0 comments: (+add yours?)