My newborn nephew was born this morning

This morning, my brother, akmal who currently stays in Japan with his wife officially became a father on 12 September 09 at 7 or 8 am (Japan time). The baby was born in Japan. This is 1st time I have a family who was born in foreign country. I was really happy to hear this news but I was update with this news late from the time the baby was born. The story begins when I was look over to my facebook on 2.30 pm, my 2nd cousin wish me congrats to me through the facebook chat. I was shock with that news. The dialogue through that facebook chat sounds like this:

My 2nd cousin(kak sherly): congrats on newborn nephew

Me: ha? kak ab dh bersalin ke? (kak ab is my sis-in-law, akmal's wife)

kak sherly: la..xtau ke? tgk facebook akmal

Me: must call my parents bout this news

kak sherly: la..diorg pn xtau jgk ke? send my regeards to uncle and auntie

Me: ok. my parents knew already :P

kak sherly: phew..

Me: I was sleeping when they knew this news. thanks for telling me the news. kalo x sampai raya taufiq xtau news ni

kak sherly: xkan la..

Alhamdulillah..kak ab deliver her baby safely. Unfortunately, kak ab, abg mal and their baby is in Japan. Can't beleive it that the baby was born earlier than the actual due date. Actually the baby was expected to be born at the end of this month (1 week after raya) but it was earlier than expected. wow..now I already have 5 nephwes and 1 niece. Kesian my mom. dapat cucu lelaki lagi. setakat ni dia baru dapat seorang cucu pompuan. Adik beradik aku plak suma lelaki.huhu. For the newborn baby picture, I will upload soon. Still did not get any baby pictures from my brother.

1 comments: (+add yours?)

Keanu Azman said...

Haha , my baby brother was born a couple of days after your nephew . Congrats to you as an uncle , and abang Akmal as a father , Japan Japan :) haha