The WORST ever..

Assalamualaikum readers..alhamdulillah..we meet again for the new entry. I kow you guys out there loves k-pop music right? it has become a trend lately so far but still it is not my cup of tea..Today I just want to share ith you guys about few of our local artist (malaysia) who tend to be like k-pop (korea pop) artist. aaauuu..please don't get me wrong. I don't mean to hurt these artist feelings. I have no intention ok. it is just because when I saw their videos in youtube and I saw a lot of numbers DISLIKE rather than like the video..if we convert it to percentage, I would rate as more 80% dislike..huhu..ok..ladies and gentlement. I would like to introduce to you, our 1st local artist that tend to be k-pop artist:




Max 24:7


Max 24:7- The group that has most members in a group as you can see only a few of them singging & dancing while other members only just becoming a "back-up dancers"..



Gula-gula


Gula-gula- Gula-gula? I keep on laughing when I heard the group name. Not only that. their song and the dance move also looks awful..OMG..enough is enough




Fourteen


Fourteen- actually there is nothing much wrong with this group. many people loves this video (lots of like button in youtube). Maybe this group is not a copycat of k-pop group (my mistake). they have a good voice and a good song from the video above. one thing that makes me sick is the video clip above.huhu..it is hard for me to describe about this group video clip and I just leave it to you to comment about the clip above..


So, I hope you guys enjoying yourself by watching the videos above (daa..). once again I would like to apologise if I hurt anybody feelings about today's entry..no intention to make anybody angry..hoping this entry is not a controversion post that I ever made..I'm still be carefull with whate ever I do..see you again folks..

0 comments: (+add yours?)