Cite org kawin lg...

Last Saturday, 18 July 09 was the best weekend bcoz both my SMK Bdr Baru Bangi (Jln 2) schoolmates that are Nafidz & Ummul married on that day. I did not attend the akad nikah ceremony at Ummul's house in Bangi Perdana coz I thought it was held on 17 July (friday) but I manage to come for her reception on 18 July at the same location at 1 pm (the reception start at 12 pm but I came at 1 pm). As what I have post before both of them finally married last weekend. Ummul used to be my classmates when we were form 5. Both of them were couple since they were in school and both of them are same age like me that is 22 years old. What a suprise! They are married at a young age. ouh..1st time in my life have a friend who married at same age like me.

The reason I said last weekend was the best coz not just these two couples were happy that I attend to their wedding but I also had a chance to meet my old schoolmates and classmates. Even though I study at SMK Bdr Baru Bangi only for 1 year that was form 5, I'm still had a chance to know them during that wedding and I never met them since we leaving the school about 5 years ago. Unbeleivable to see the craziness of these Bangi youth..I beleive I'm not belonging in Bangi since I was raised in Kelana Jaya for a long time. But I can't fight a faith that finally I have to move to Bangi at the end of 2003 and complete my final year of school (form 5) on 2004 at a new school.

Nevertheless, since Nafidz also my neighbour in Mutiara Bangi, his family invited me and my family to come for his reception on this saturday, 25 July 09. His family invited us through the wedding card that we received few weeks ago. Once again I'm going to go to this reception and I beleive that I'm the only their schoolmates that attend not only 1 wedding reception but 2 wedding reception. If Nafidz is not my neighbour, I just only come to Ummul's wedding reception. huhu..

To Nafidz & Ummul, congratulations and selamat pengantin baru. Thanks for the invitation from both of you.

Mmg just nice. Bila aku sampai je rumah Ummul, Nafidz dh standby kt situ sblm beriringan dgn Ummul ke meja makan pengantin. Aku pn amiklh gambar ni

Ummul mula melangkah untuk mendapatkan Nafidz :P

Time ni Ummul senyum kt aku. Dia happy sbb aku dtg ke majlis kahwin dia. Masa jln beriringan dgn Nafidz xsedar ke aku dtg?

Akhirnya korg kawin jgk lps bertahun bercinta ek.

Part of my schoolmates/classmates of SMK Bdr Baru Bangi (jln 2). Yg pompuan tu je classmates. Yg lelaki schoolmates :P

P/s: Sbnrnya ada lg gmbr. Aku letak skit je..nantikan gmbr terbaru 25 July 09 sempena dgn wedding reception from family Nafidz plak.

0 comments: (+add yours?)