Welcome back to new semester

Today is 1st day of class. After 3 months break, I come back to uniten. yeah, finally..well, during 3 months break I was doing nothing unless eat, sleep and surf internet. what a heaven..feels like this world is mine.hehehe..like I told u 3 months ago, I supppose graduated this year. Unfortunately, I'm still have some subjects that not taken yet because I'm taking a little subject every semester. Anyway, I don't mind about that since now I'm the senior student of Uniten. Yeah..this is my final year and this december will be my final semester..eventhough i'm happy to be senior, but I still miss most of my collague friends who are with me since foundation in information technology year 05/06 already garduated. For u guys, just wanna say thank you so much for helping me a lot in my studies while u guys were with me since foundation year and who used to be my group member for group assignment, thanks for u're co-operation. For the new students, good luck for the new life. U're going to enjoy a student life. :)

0 comments: (+add yours?)