kahwin oh kahwin..

As what I promised u guys last week, there are more pictures to come for Nafidz & Ummul's wedding reception in Mutiara Bangi. Well, before that just want to say that I'm feeling very happy today bcoz, i'm not only met my Mutiara Bangi neighbours but also once again met my school friends from SMK Bdr Baru Bangi. Wow..some of them were the same person that I met last week at Ummul's house. Today I come to Nafidz house quite early that is about 12.15 pm and coming back home almost 4 pm. Why is this happen?

Actually I come quite early bcoz it is easy to snap a lot of pictures to be uploaded in facebook and for my personal. Then the objective to attend this wedding is to meet my neighbours and my school friends. So, when I already meet my neighbours and school friends, this is the best time to meet up and chat a lot of things. Today, for the 1st time I meet my neighbour that I usually to chat with her (oppss) through internet. Actually she is the only neighbour that I never met before and she also thiks the same thing. Very surpirse ha..well at least we know each other through internet bcoz now we have facebook to contact each other either using chat (no matter yahoo messanger or msn whatever so on..).

After I complete take picture with Nafidz & Ummul, the MC give a chance anybody who wants to give a short speech to them. I feel doubts either to go or not and finally I go giving a speech to them. When I get the microphone from the MC my hands shaking(xdelh teruk sgt menggigil) and finally I complete with a short and meaningful speech (bleh ke?). The speech sounds like this, "Assalamualaikum. Saya Taufiq, jiran Nafidz dari Mutiara Bangi. Selamat pengantin baru kepada Nafidz dan Ummul....semoga kekal hingga ke akhir hayat". (yg dot dot tu xtau nk ckp apa.nasib baik dlm few second je).

After finish my speech, Nafidz little sister ask me either I'm nervous? Of course my answer is yes (aku malu siut adik pompuan dia tgk :P). I think everybody can see clearly that I'm nervous and I'm shaking(xdelh teruk sgt menggigil) while holding the michrophone. Maybe I don't need a michrophone anymore to do any presentation for assignments after this. I Must be more confident to talk in front of the audience and I need to prevent my nervousness.

Nafidz & Ummul

Nafidz & Ummul (again)

Me sitting in front of Nafidz & Ummul

Nafidz siblings

Their school friends

0 comments: (+add yours?)