I'm officially turns 23 today

Hello everybody! What a great day today. Today (4th January '10) I am officially turns 23 years old. feel like very old now. Yeah it is my birthday dude! Well what just happen today was this morning I just have nasi lemak Baiduri in Bangi area as breakfast before I went to SISP replacement class at 10 a.m. Just bear in mind that last week was inform that today on there will be a quiz for subject Operating System and Intro. Knowledge Management and a replacement class for SISP subject.

After SISP class finish at 12 p.m. I rush to Operating System class to take the quiz for this subject. Unfortunately, there were no quiz and the lecturer decide to give the quiz on the next class..huhu..I'm happy now and more time to study this subject. I wish that another subject that is Intro Knowledge Mananagement will not going to have a quiz but the lecturer still want to proceed with it on the evening. Wow!


As yesterday(3 January '10), there was a ceremony that is "aqiqah" or "cukur jambul" (a ceremony for a newborn baby) of my nephew, Gen Darwish who was born in Japan. Yes! My brother, Akmal, his wife(kak Ab) and the baby already back in Malaysia since 2 weeks ago. This aqiqah ceremony was made at my home in Bangi and people who attend here were neighbours, my relatives and kak Ab's relatives.

Introducing my nephew, Gen Darwish


On the same day, all my relatives and some neighbours celebrate my 23 years old birthday and my niece bitrthday. It was really bad since I'm the one who bring the cake and announce nby myself through microphone and everybody just say "oooo...". damn! no MC want to make the announcement that day. I feel quite shame to tell everyone that my birthday is next day that time. It's ok. As long I was happy to celebrate with them since this might be my last birthday as a student. I'm glad that one of my neighbour recite a doa (I requesting it) and everybody quiete before cutting the cake. Not to forget, I would like to say thank you to my mom as she is the one who bought the delicious cake for me and my niece.


cutting cake

My neighbours who enjoying the cake

The youth of Mutiara Bangi

So, that's all that I would like to say what happen yesterday and today even though the title is about my age turns 23 but it turns around talking about Gen's aqiqah. For all who wishing me through facebook, thank you so much. keep viewing my blog everyday ok!

2 comments: (+add yours?)

Aniza Zahiah said...

happy belated birthday Prof..hehe..okay..sangat lambat wish..;D

ur nephew sangat comel..pinjam sehari boleh?

prof said...

hehe..thank you aniza..nk pinjam Gen? dia nk balik japan dh :P