No more moon walk :(

Michael Jackson aka Mikael (29/8/1958-25/6/09)

Yes..All medias around the world knows about this! Our king of pop, Mikael(His Islam's name after he convert to be Muslim) or Michael Jackson passed away around 5 am (Malaysia time). I was surprised to hear this coz I heard this from the news on the radio this morning around 10 am. That time I was on the way sending my parents to LCCT, KLIA coz they are going to Langkawi for a holiday. First, I thought Michael's brother passed away but after the news end, the radio DJ said that Michael passed away then they played Michael songs, Beat It.

Unbeleivable..however, the cause of his death still remain unknown. Well, that's the fact that we have to accept. I'm gonna miss his moon walk movement that he always made. Michael died at age of 50. He converted to Islam last year and changes his name to Mikael. Anyway, around the world still feel sad about this news and as for a respect, I'm gonna play his song, Beat It in my blog for 1 week. So, whoever open my blog, u guys going to hear this song for 1 week until next friday. For Mikael, may Allah bless u and forgive all u're sins. We love u man.


0 comments: (+add yours?)